stress management

stress management

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Mini Bio.

Hi everyone, my name is Varsha, and I am a dreamer. I dream about my future, people in my life, things that could have been, and things that might be out there just waiting to be discovered. I'm currently a junior at Baruch College, with a major in finance, and a minor in music. I am Indian and a Hindu, but that doesn't mean that I'm limited to certain beliefs. I enjoy watching all types of movies and reading books that don't bore me to sleep. I love music more than anything else, and I hope to have a future in it someday. Maybe I'll actually become a singer, or open up my own business dealing with something in music. I love going to new places, discovering new things, and making new friends. I enjoy being physically active, even though my stamina would suggest otherwise. I'm not exactly a big fan of school, but i'll take whatever I can get out of it.  I'm hoping to share as much information as I can to people who are looking for it, and I hope that the information will actually be helpful.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Varsha, I also enjoy watching movies and occasionally reading books. That's so interesting that you want to pursue a career in music.
    Good luck with everything and Ill see you in class. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey what's up Varsha! You seem like a very positive person and that's just awesome. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete